Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KeShawn-question1-What could have happened?

4 posters

Go down

KeShawn-question1-What could have happened? Empty KeShawn-question1-What could have happened?

Post  keshawn Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:03 am

KeShawn-question1-What could have happened?
Have you ever asked yourself what could have happened if Al Gore won?
Ever since the Election of 2000 and seeing what George W. Bush done that’s all I been asking. But from Al Gore’s Platform it says about gun control “Ban so-called "junk guns," the cheap handguns so often used in violent crimes” if Gore had made it in office we might have less teens dyeing from gun that are used in these crimes. Don’t you think? Plus America might have higher test score if he had made it in office because Al Gore believes in reducing class sizes, raising standards, testing teachers, and giving a tax cut to families with children in college. That is what mainly have our score and less teen in school now.
keshawn
keshawn

Back to top Go down

KeShawn-question1-What could have happened? Empty Vicki R. What Coulda Happen.

Post  victoriar Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:27 am

Ive always wondered what woulda happed if Al Gore would have won the election. You are right many things would have changed. Like a Star @ heaven

victoriar

Back to top Go down

KeShawn-question1-What could have happened? Empty Re: KeShawn-question1-What could have happened?

Post  QUAN#27 Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:07 pm

I agree with what you are saying about if Al Gore was president because he would have changed alot in the world. Our economy would have been better and we would have more soldiers alive today. pirat lol! afro
QUAN#27
QUAN#27

Back to top Go down

KeShawn-question1-What could have happened? Empty Re: KeShawn-question1-What could have happened?

Post  Quoya Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:56 pm

I definately find myself wondering what if Al Gore won the lectionand becae our president?
There crime rate would have probably went down instead of increasing if e would have won so i'm in total agreence with his opinion. Razz

Quoya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down