Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHENANIGAN MAN!

2 posters

Go down

SHENANIGAN MAN! Empty SHENANIGAN MAN!

Post  Levi B Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:48 am

My name is Question Shenanigan-Man Question , One day I fell into a big batch of Nuclear waste, when I fell inside someone shouted “Shenanigans”. Since then I have been Shenanigan-Man. I have several powers. One of them is that I can shoot laser pointers out of my eyes. Not actual lasers that can hurt you. But I can point you out from a mile away! I learned how to fly by calling Shenanigans on the ground. But most of all, my most powerful power is the ability to declare Shenanigans on ANYTHING. There are many positives to my powers. If there is anything happening that is illegal or bad, all I have to do is point and declare Shenanigans and it will be solved. The negative aspects of my powers is that I am not immune to bullets or explosives. I just have to hope that I am able to declare Shenanigans before it hits me so it will go away. My sidekick Polar Man, and my arch enemy is Questionable Conduct Man, and I will do all I can to keep the crime and questionable conduct out of the world. Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Levi B
Levi B

Back to top Go down

SHENANIGAN MAN! Empty Re: SHENANIGAN MAN!

Post  Clyde Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 am

LOL
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum