Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Levi B - Question 2

5 posters

Go down

Levi B - Question 2 Empty Levi B - Question 2

Post  Levi B Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:33 am

- Would Iron Man have become a crime fighter if he had not been captured and then hit by shrapnel?

Personally, I dont think that Tony Starke would have ever come Iron Man if it wasnt for him being kidnapped and hit by his own bomb. Before this happened he was alot more selfish and un-caring towards crime. He sold bombs which encouraged violence, it wasnt until he was a victim of his own mortality that he realized what needed to be done. I (Shenanigan Man) am similar to Iron Man because before my accident I had never had any dream of becoming a super hero. If I had never fell into that Nuclear waste I may have never become Shenanigan Man and all the questionable conduct in the world would threaten everday peoples lives. I guess its true that things happen for a reason.
Levi B
Levi B

Back to top Go down

Levi B - Question 2 Empty Re: Levi B - Question 2

Post  joseph g Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:37 am

well i agree with you because before he got kidnapped he got everything he wanted. and i agree that thing do happen for a reason...

ps you and icarley should fight crime togather lol Evil or Very Mad
joseph g
joseph g

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:43 am

i agree with who you 100%. Tony Starke was a selfish man before he became iron man and cared only bout himself.

Megan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:49 am

POLAR MAN! well, you are right about the Tony Stark being a superhero. he wouldnt be one if he didnt have to be. Before bein kidnaped he was a rich man with his mand on him and his work. Polar man out!
Bryan
Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 am

Question SENANIGANS MARK !!!
Bryan
Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Carley C Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 am

I agree. I believe that if Tony Stark had not been hit by the shrapnel then we would never know the story Iron Man because Tony Stark would just a regular rich, uncaring, self-centered, and alcoholic person that he was before. By being hit by the shrapnel helped Tony wake up and realize that his weapons are dangerous.

Carley C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down