Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hero or not

4 posters

Go down

hero or not Empty hero or not

Post  LadyKam Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:56 am

2.) Would Iron Man have become a crime fighter if he had not been captured and then hit by shrapnel?

No he would not have became a hero because all he was doing was making weapons for the army. He loved the life that he lived before he became a hero he was like the rich person living it up in the spot light. He loved coming up with the new weapons of the future that the army bought off him at any expense. He took over his fathers job and the company, which put him in charge of everything. He only got captured because they wanted him to make weapons for them and become their secret weapon. They was trying to blow up the USA and they took their price procession which was Tony Stark.
LadyKam
LadyKam

Back to top Go down

hero or not Empty Re: hero or not

Post  RavenG Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 am

I argee because i would love my life to if i were rich i would jus sit at home and chill cheers
RavenG
RavenG

Back to top Go down

Post  travis Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 am

loll...who is that wit the nikki minaj pic... ahhh dreamers...llol... but i agree wit u about tin man
travis
travis

Back to top Go down

Post  katherine Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:55 am

I agree with him not becoming a superhero if wouldn’t have gotten hit. What I don’t agree with is the whole him loving his life part. If someone loves their life why would they try to drink their way out of it?
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down