Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Turning Point

2 posters

Go down

The Turning Point Empty The Turning Point

Post  Aquane Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Question: Would Batman still have become a crime fighter if his parents had not been murdered?

Answer: No, I think that if batman’s parents hadn’t been murdered then he would just be Bruce Wayne. I say this because he wouldn’t have any reason to seek vengeance if he still had his parents. As a result, he would still inherit his family business after so many years of age.

Question: Next, think about the turning point event in your Superhero life. What happened to you that pushed you toward becoming a crime fighter? (Or criminal, if you have chosen to be a Super Villain)

Answer: I decided to become a superhero after my brother was murdered on our birthday February 6. that was when it struck me in my heart that I was all alone in the world so I took it the liberty of living two separate lives as Aquane Matheny and the my superhero name which is The Darkness
Aquane
Aquane

Back to top Go down

The Turning Point Empty Re: The Turning Point

Post  Javon Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:40 pm

right because thats the only reason he's fighting crime to seek vengence(revenge) from his parents death
Javon
Javon

Back to top Go down