Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~T3xa5 6o1~!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

~T3xa5 6o1~!!!!!!! Empty ~T3xa5 6o1~!!!!!!!

Post  Clyde Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:43 am

My name is Clyde Evans. One day I was outside in my hometown Kingsville, Texas walking down the street with my cousin then all of a sudden a from down the street flashed its lights twice then drove towards us. The car let out shots coming from a Mac 11. I jumped in front of my cousin to save him but it didn’t do any good because he got shot into pieces. I had a total of 11 shots in my body.3 in each leg 2 in the chest and 3 in my left shoulder. I was hospitalized and given medications. One of the doctors had a long night last night so he accidentally gave me the wrong prescription......I took them then passed out and woke up in my room. When I woke up I noticed I had two pistols beside me. I had went outside to shoot them and noticed i had incredible aim. Once i ran out of bullets I went up to the corner store to get something to eat and the same guys that killed my cousin tried to rob me. As soon as I seen them I beat em down like they were Rodney king......
From then on out I decided to fight crime and make the world a better place....But I also fight the police. The police are not reliable where I come from because they never show up unless they are trying to arrest you…
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

~T3xa5 6o1~!!!!!!! Empty Re: ~T3xa5 6o1~!!!!!!!

Post  Darrian Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:58 am

lol bro dang shot 11 times !
Darrian
Darrian

Back to top Go down

Post  terry Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:33 am

What kind of powers is this? Sounds like you just hate people in general lol, but the part about you recieving the wrong medication and gaining super aim with guns had nothing to do with anything. You should come up with a way to utilize the accurate gunsmanship you have develop.
terry
terry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum