Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would Iron Man have become a crime fighter if he had not been captured and then hit by shrapnel?

3 posters

Go down

Would Iron Man have become a crime fighter if he had not been captured and then hit by shrapnel? Empty Would Iron Man have become a crime fighter if he had not been captured and then hit by shrapnel?

Post  Carley C Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:53 am

I think Iron Man would not have became a crime fighter if it not had been for him being captured and then hit by shrapnel. Before Tony Stark was captured he used to be a pretty selfish and uncaring person. Tony also made weapons such as bombs, guns, and many other explosive and dangerous weapons. If you think about it by him creating weapons thehe is promoting violence. Tony doesnt realize how dangerous his inventions are until he was hit by the shrapnel.

I decided to become a crime fighter all because of that one day in the park. I never wanted or dreamed about being a Superhero. Nothing bad happened to me top make me want to become a Superhero. I just saw that poor lady being mugged in the park. I knew I had to help her because that was the right thing to do and then i discovered that i had a super power when i yelled "Peace Be Still". Once i saw the mugger's personality change, I knew that i wanted to help people. I also wanted to be able to prove that even villians and good people can change to.

Last edited by Carley C on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Carley C

Back to top Go down

Would Iron Man have become a crime fighter if he had not been captured and then hit by shrapnel? Empty Re: Would Iron Man have become a crime fighter if he had not been captured and then hit by shrapnel?

Post  julisa Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:05 am

I AGREE IRON MAN IS PROMOTING VIOLENCE. Very Happy

julisa

Back to top Go down

Would Iron Man have become a crime fighter if he had not been captured and then hit by shrapnel? Empty Re: Would Iron Man have become a crime fighter if he had not been captured and then hit by shrapnel?

Post  Levi B Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:45 am

I agree, He was so changed by that incident that he even stopped making bombs and providing people with weapons. If it had never happened he would still be dealing bombs and would have never started helping people.
Levi B
Levi B

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down