Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!!!Super Sassy!!!!

Go down

!!!!!Super Sassy!!!! Empty !!!!!Super Sassy!!!!

Post  Ms. Octavia Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 am

Super Sassy has come to your rescue. I inquired my powers from birth. Before my time was my mommy who was Super Snappy. She snapped on villains who tried to destroy our town. After she had me she retired and let the rest of the super heroes as for example, spider man super man, etc. continue to rescue our world. When I became the age of thirteen my powers begin to develop. They had always been within me but over time they would become stronger until I officially became a teen by the age of thirteen in which they would fully develop. I began to become so sassy to the point that when I became miffed inside of the school house I would snap on fellow classmates using a vocabulary so intellectual and so much higher than my actual age level that teachers were astonished. They began to test on my knowledge of the different words hat I was using because they just could not believe it. One day when I got into an argument I became so sassy that with each high level vocabulary word that I used it would actually come out of my mouth spelled in full and with the exact same sentence that I used it in and attack whoever I was getting into it with. Now how cool is that. Though I have to say it has become a struggle as well because I don’t know how to fully maintain my powers so when I get mad at my mommy the words as well as the sentences come out and well. You know and then she starts to show me what a super hero is really made of, if you know what I mean. However with all the flaws that come with my powers there is just as much good. So in the end I absolutely love being me….Super Sassy! Shhh!

Ms. Octavia

Back to top Go down