Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5: The Turning Point Event cory.k

Go down

Week 5: The Turning Point Event cory.k Empty Week 5: The Turning Point Event cory.k

Post  coryk Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Week 5: The Turning Point Event

1.) Would Batman still have become a crime fighter if his parents had not been murdered?

I don’t think that batman would have become a crime fighter if his parents have not been murdered. According to the Impact Book in the section Batman vs. Ironman, it is said that “Following his parents’ death, Bruce vowed to take vengeance against crime. So according to that piece I would say that he wouldn’t become a crime fighter but since he is, he began to seek vengeance against crime. If it was me I would also seek vengeance but at the same time that would make me right at all, but in Batman’s situation it makes him feel better.

Batman got his training to while he fought against this so called “crime”, (martial arts, acrobatics, science, and detective skills). He was even inspired as a bat flew through his window to greet his acknowledgements to become Batman. He chose this identity because he knew that it would strike fear in the hearts of his criminals, and this made him a true avenger of the night. Because of his parent’s death, it made him the person he wanted to be and that’s to seek revenge among criminals.

Now the only thing that would push me to being a crime fighter is the same reason and that’s if my mother was killed. I would take on batman’s position and take on vengeance against every villain who decides to commit crimes. I truly believe though that batman wouldn’t have become a crime fighter if his parents were killed…

Cory.K

coryk

Back to top Go down