Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

political changes

5 posters

Go down

political changes Empty political changes

Post  brittany Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:39 am

I love you Some political potential dangers of blogging are being harassed by many people, threats by cyber bullies. These actions could lead to much more such as stalking a person. These concerns are legitimate because they happen in everyday situations when people put their selves out there. I think some others dangers are the effects the writer has to deals with to know that he/she is in a comfort zone and not have to worry about this cyber bullies and stalkers. I believe students should keep in mind not to put something that up that they should want others to see or miss judge them in the future. My 1st.rule would be keep it simple, because you don’t want it to confuse the reader and make it plain. My 2nd. Rule would be to let others know how u feel.[b] lol!

brittany

Back to top Go down

political changes Empty Re: political changes

Post  KENNETH Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:56 am

I feel like you can only be harass if you let someone harass you. So therefore if you do not feel comfortable blogging a person that mean you should not blog that particular person. So I feel as if every student should be responsible for their own safety.

KENNETH

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivette Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Your response to safe blogging was interesting. It was also, dealt with alot of facts. i stronngly agree with your response. Great One!

Ivette

Back to top Go down

political changes Empty Brandi: Replied

Post  brandi Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:00 pm

i agree that if you dont want anybody to contact you and you dont want any problems you shouldnt put personal information on there
brandi
brandi

Back to top Go down

Post  Quoya Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:53 am

I agree one hundred percent with her about wanting to feel comfortable and knowing that you are safe when ever you put specific information on the internet. I also agree that if someone decides to put info on the internet they might want to reconcider just incase they may be mis-judged on it in the future. I also made a comment about that in my blog as well Smile

Quoya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down