Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being born with powers

3 posters

Go down

Being born with powers Empty Being born with powers

Post  keshawn Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 pm

If I would every have to gain powers from somewhere; I would have to get my powers by being born with it. Because being born with powers would be good because no one really know you have your power unless you tell someone.
Plus being born with these powers, you would be use to having them and not trying to get used to them as you fight someone. But some bad thing bout being born with super powers is that you will always have an unusual weakness like a rock…
But another thing would be as you young how would you carry yourself as to grow up. Use them as an advantage or use them as an honor.
So this is why I would have to be born with super powers pirat
keshawn
keshawn

Back to top Go down

Being born with powers Empty Re: Being born with powers

Post  QUAN#27 Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:15 pm

i like wat you said in this response because i would want to be born with super powers so i can get used to them. plus i would be way more experienced with them. lol! afro santa
QUAN#27
QUAN#27

Back to top Go down

Post  KENNETH Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 pm

I agree with everything u said because it is better been born with a power than gaining it later on in your life. So everything you said is true.

KENNETH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down