Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Man/Tony Starks

5 posters

Go down

Iron Man/Tony Starks Empty Iron Man/Tony Starks

Post  Megan Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 am

2.) Would Iron Man have become a crime fighter if he had not been captured and then hit by shrapnel?

I personally think that Iron Man would not have become a crime fighter if he had not been captures because he is rich and he always goofed off. Tony Starks was use to his own life and getting what he wanted when he wanted it from latest clothes to any girl he wanted. But since his capture he turned his life around and cares about others instead of just his self.

This reminds me of my superhero becuase smthing happens in her life to change her perspective of things and criminals.My super hero cam to a point in her life where she didnt feel wanted, she felt weird she could hear what other people were saying about her and everything. One day she woke up and felt weird different as she looked down her body wasnt there she could become invisible as well as read minds.

Last edited by Megan on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Megan

Back to top Go down

Iron Man/Tony Starks Empty Re: Iron Man/Tony Starks

Post  joseph g Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:39 am

i agree with you 100 percent... he had everything so why would he care about others. but after he was kiddnaped he started to care about others...

Evil or Very Mad
joseph g
joseph g

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi B Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:45 am

I agree, Tony Starke was too rich and snobby to stop what he was doing and fight crime. The incident was the only thing that made him do it.
Levi B
Levi B

Back to top Go down

Post  travis Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:49 am

i agree wit ya there is nothin else to be said im jus ready 4 iron man 2
travis
travis

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:23 am

i agree... but once again you students dont read the entire question... you may wanna go back and finish =]
Bryan
Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down