Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning Point Event

+2
laterria
brandi
6 posters

Go down

Turning Point Event Empty Turning Point Event

Post  brandi Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Brandi-Question # 1

If batman’s parents were not murdered I feel that he would not be where he is today. If they were never killed he would not have the need to fight crime and defend the world. I feel that the only reason he has had so much vengeance is because of his parent’s murder. Its amazing how someone life can change over a simple mistake that happens in their lives and make them want to have revenge and fight off the things that mess up this world and people who do nothing about it.
Mad
brandi
brandi

Back to top Go down

Turning Point Event Empty reply to brandi

Post  laterria Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:24 pm

I agree with you, because if his parents hadn't been murdered, then he wouldn't felt a need for vengeance on villians and criminals.
laterria
laterria

Back to top Go down

Turning Point Event Empty Re: Turning Point Event

Post  Ivette Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:34 pm

yes, you are right if his parents haven't be murdered he wouldnt have any reason to live the life he lives. His parents killing created who he is today.

Ivette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarrod Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:03 pm

[quote="brandi"]Brandi-Question # 1
I absolutely agee with you because in the story of Batman vs. Iron Man it was said that Batman let his temper control jim and often killed his enemies by force. This can be evidence that when his parents died, he seeked vengeance to get jusice(feel better).
Jarrod
Jarrod

Back to top Go down

Post  KENNETH Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I agree with everything u said because without that obstacle in his life he most likely would have turned out to be something else...

KENNETH

Back to top Go down

Turning Point Event Empty tim agree

Post  Tim Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:15 pm

I agree with what you said because if his parents were not killed he would probaly know anything about crime fighting. I predict scince he was smart he woul of end up being a laywer or somthin
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down