Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Would BatMan Be?

4 posters

Go down

Where Would BatMan Be? Empty Where Would BatMan Be?

Post  Ivette Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 pm

1.) Would Batman still have become a crime fighter if his parents had not been murdered?

Well, in my opinion, I honestly don’t think Batman would have been a crime fighter if his parents weren’t murdered. I believe this because he would of never witness the murder of his parents he would of never be inspired to save others people lives. I truly believe his parents murder was and motivation for him to become who he is today.

I have No turning point in my superhero life because I was born naturally with my powers. So I guess being born was my turning point. Lol

Ivette

Back to top Go down

Where Would BatMan Be? Empty Forum Reply

Post  Clayshon Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 am

I agree, because his parents were murdered and that when he wanted to get vengeance against crime. He probably wouldn't be who he is today if his parents were still here.

Clayshon

Back to top Go down

Where Would BatMan Be? Empty Re: Where Would BatMan Be?

Post  KENNETH Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 pm

I agree with what you said because without his parents being murdered he probaly would have turn out to be something else.

KENNETH

Back to top Go down

Where Would BatMan Be? Empty tim agree

Post  Tim Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:16 pm

I agree with what you said because if his parents were not killed he would probaly know anything about crime fighting. I predict scince he was smart he woul of end up being a laywer or somthin
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Where Would BatMan Be? Empty Re: Where Would BatMan Be?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down