Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bat bat batman

4 posters

Go down

bat bat batman Empty bat bat batman

Post  JacquesH Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:56 am

Would Batman still have become a crime fighter if his parents had not been murdered? No I don’t think batman would have become a hero because he would have nothing to avenge. The reason batman became a hero is because his parents were murdered. So by becoming an hero he could avenge his parents deaths and help others along the way. So for every cause there is an effect that could come out bad or hero.
Next, think about the turning point event in your Superhero life. What happened to you that pushed you toward becoming a crime fighter? Nothing really pushed him it was just in his genes to help others. When he helps others he felt alive and liberated. So I guess what pushed him was the satisfaction of help others and being appreciated. So he is motive to be positive to help others because he would feel bad.
JacquesH
JacquesH

Back to top Go down

bat bat batman Empty Re: bat bat batman

Post  khayla rk Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:11 am

Yes I agree!!!! No cause......no effect!!!!! I love you Jacques!!!! I love you Embarassed

khayla rk

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenG Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 am

I agree with you on all points....but, why do you have to different questions? and I belive that batman would have been evil since someone murdered his parents thats what I think.
RavenG
RavenG

Back to top Go down

Post  Carley C Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 am

I agree. I personally think that Batman would not have became a superhero if his parents had not been murdered. The reason why Batman became a superhero is because he wanted to help people and also take vengeance for what happened to his parents.

Carley C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down