Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Sassy

Go down

Super Sassy Empty Super Sassy

Post  Ms. Octavia Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:51 am

If Batman parents have not been murdered then he probably would not have been known as one of the greatest superheroes that he is known as today. The death of his parents weakened him by making him stronger. The anger that was build up inside of him from the death of his parents is his drive to make him so successful in his superhero career. However, if his parents were still alive today he probably would not even be thinking about fighting any type of crime. To be even more exact he probably would not even have token acrobats because there would be no need.

On the contrary, I was born into the life of fighting crime. Therefore, there was no exact turning point for me. Unless, you count me turning thirteen and powers officially being available for usage. Fighting crime is established inside of my blood line. Which has gone back from generation, to generation, even my great ancestors were incredible super heroes at a time in their life. Being a super hero entitles a lot of strength and courage to actually go out there and get the job done. Although, I have not been on my first mission yet because I’m still not able to control my powers. Though, I am eagerly awaiting the day to go out there and fight for my fellow people

Ms. Octavia

Back to top Go down