Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4: Super Hero Conventions cory.k

Go down

Week 4: Super Hero Conventions cory.k Empty Week 4: Super Hero Conventions cory.k

Post  coryk Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Week 4: Super Hero Conventions

I would like to have my super powers by advanced technology because there are a lot of great things you can do like saving the world but there are some rather disappointing parts to these “great” powers. I wouldn’t mind being like Iron Man or even Batman for a day. There are two positive effects of using technology for super powers is that you can always be human after using the powers, and also you can make your powers more authorized or powerful. There are also two negative downfalls to this and they would be that you can’t be ready for anything at anytime because you would have to put your particular suit or powers back on, and another is that your technology can always go wrong no matter how advanced it may be. Although these are downfalls, I still would like technological powers.

There isn’t anything wrong with being positive, even if you have super powers. One of the good effects of technological powers is that you can be human after you are done with the powers because you can always go back to being a super hero and a human. I would hate it if I had to wait until my power wear off, depending on what my power is. This is why I favor more of technological powers better than I like super hero powers.

When you are an average super hero you deal with the same amount of power you did when you first started fighting crime. When you are a technological player of the ball game, you can upgrade your powers to an official authority. What if you were a technological hero and you just could not beat that one super villain who is so strong?, That’s where making your powers more strong come in… I know if I was looked up to in the city and I was to be a super hero, I would like to be stronger than all of the villains that come my way because I don’t want a villain to run over my city. This is a great advantage if you think about it right?

So as you know, a technological part of being a super hero is a great possibility. For one you can be a human and technological human being so you will not have any delays with your super powers. Secondly you should be able to upgrade your powers so that is a great way to be a advantage. Lastly, technological powers are grade A!

Cory.K

coryk

Back to top Go down