Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My super powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

My super powers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty My super powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  khayla rk Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 am

The convention I would choose for my superpowers would be to be born with them. The power I would want is invisibility, flying and to be able to read peoples minds. This would be a positive thing because if I ran into a bad guy then I would know what they were thinking about doing before the were to even do it. The positive aspects that would come from me having them at birth would me I would get used to them. Knowing how to control them at the times they are necessary to use. My flying ability would help me fight crime all over the world. I could be in New York one second and in India the next second. Being invisible in villain’s liars. Thwarting their plans right when they were about to put it into action.
A negative aspect of that in my eyes would be the idea of me reading minds and knowing what they’re going to do but not being able to stop them. Also since I would be born with them I wouldn’t be able to have a healthy childhood. Knowing that I’m different and maybe some kids finding out treating me differently and teasing me. And not being able to fully control them. Also my invisibility would not work out sometimes because what if some people walked right into me making me make a sound and be noticed. My life would be awesome as a superhero because I would make the best of every moment I fight crime.
sunny

khayla rk

Back to top Go down