Mrs. Charlton's Academic Literacy Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how would i want to get my powers!!

Go down

how would i want to get my powers!! Empty how would i want to get my powers!!

Post  joseph g Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:21 am

I want to get my powers like batman and ironman. The reason I want to get them this way is because I can control what I want to do. Like if I don’t want to be really strong I don’t have to make or buy anything that will make me. Another reason why I would want to buy or make technology to make me a super hero is because when I get really old I can just give it up. I don’t have to worry about being 90 and still hitting thing really hard and breaking my hand or body. What so cool about how batman and ironman got there powers is, they can just get new thing and they don’t have to use the same powers everyday. But something I would like about getting my powers that way is I won’t know how to use them, so I would have to get use to them. Sad Another bad thing about it would that I would have to use my money to get them. So I would want to get mines like batman and ironman.
Very Happy

Last edited by joseph g on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about the bad thing about it)
joseph g
joseph g

Back to top Go down